Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” means the “personal information” as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, which is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, etc. And it refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as information that can identify a specific person by looks, fingerprint, vocalprint, and health insurance card insurer number, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number when you register for use. And we may collect information regarding transaction and payment records including user’s personal information made between users and transaction partners from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. which we hereinafter call as “partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting/using personal information)
Purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows:To provide and operate our services
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to user inquiries (including to verify identity of users)
- To send e-mails about new functions, update information, campaigns, etc. of our services and other services provided by the Company
- To communicate information such as maintenance and important notices as needed.
- To identify users who violate the terms of service or to try to use the service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, and to refuse the usage.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete use’s registered information, or view usage information.
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services.
- Purposes associated with the above utilization purposes.
Article 4 (Changing the utilization purpose)
The Company shall change the utilization purpose of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the utilization purpose is related to that before the change. When the utilization purpose was changed, the changed purpose will be notified to users or announced on this Website by the Company’s prescribed method.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of users, except for the following cases, unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person,
- when it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person,
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the performance of the relevant office work,
- or when the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee,
- provision to third parties may be included in utilization purposes.
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Provision of personal information to third parties shall be stopped when it was requested by identical person.
- How to accept the request of identical person
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the destination of provision of relevant information shall not be deemed as the third party.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the utilization purpose,
- when personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reason,
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, and to that effect, the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of those who use jointly, the utilization purpose of the person and hen the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know,
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When our company was requested to disclose the personal information, we will disclose it to the identical person without delay. However, if disclosing applies to any of the followings, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and if it was decided not to disclose, that shall be notified without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party,
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business,
- And when there is a risk to violate any laws.
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
- If the user’s personal information that the Company is holding is incorrect information, the user can require to correct, add or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) the personal information .
- If the Company received the request of the preceding paragraph from the user and determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct, etc. the personal information without delay.
- If corrections, etc. were made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if it was decided not to make corrections, etc., the Company shall notify it to the user without delay.
- When the Company was required to suspend the usage of or to delete the personal information for reasons that the personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the utilization purpose or that it has been obtained by unauthorized means (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of usage, etc.”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it was determined that it is necessary to respond to the request according to the results of the previous paragraph, usage of the relevant personal information shall be suspended without delay.
- When suspension of usage, etc. was made, or when it was decided not to execute suspension of usage, etc., the Company shall notify it to the user without delay.
- Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, if a large amount of expense is required for suspension of usage, etc., or when it is difficult to execute suspension of usage, etc. and if any measures that should be substituted for protecting the rights and interests of users ca be taken, this alternative measure shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified in this policy.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information）
Article 8 (Suspension of usage of personal information, etc.）
Article 10 (Contact office)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following office.
住所：〒550-0012 2-5-5 Nishimochi, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Osaka DG Building Naniwa Muscle 6F